Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Reuniting with a Record Recollections

August 14, 2013

Well today a text came into me on the way home from work "A package came for you. What's in it?". What was it it was my first record purchase off eBay, and a long lost record set. I finally had gotten the entire set my grandparents had given me that, had been given away with my Fathers records. 



In a previous posting I mentioned that I had record 6 from this collection, as my sole survivor patiently waiting in the record player when I found it. Well now I have two of those, plus record 2 which was missing from my grandparents set. 

To say the least I must have played three of the records right away. It drove my family a little nuts, but man was it good to hear those records again.

No comments:

Post a Comment