Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Record Resurrection

Welcome to my blog on amateur vinyl record collecting! I started this blog because I just got into this hobby (sort of) and I didn't see any other blogs out there like it to help inspire me, and direct me.
Basically I started this blog for people like me. Those of us who are new to the experience, who are looking to collect, but also open to the opportunity to feel and comprehend music in a way we have forgotten to.

I want vinyl record collectors new or old to be able to connect with this blog and share their perspectives and joy. I want to hear about your grandparents Glenn Miller collection, the Eagles or Lead Zeppelin albums your bought new and forgot about, or that Nick Waterhouse album you just bought off Amazon.

So please follow along my journey with me, and feel free to let me know how it's going on your end.

No comments:

Post a Comment